For SSI Dive Cons or higher
Are you in love with freediving and want to share your passion and teach others? By becoming a professional SSI freediving instructor and you will be able to travel around the world and support your travel by teaching courses, and depending on the demand, you also have the possibility to work in one of Freedive International freediving schools. Or maybe you just want to teach your friends or at your club on week ends? In any case, this Freediving Instructor Course is for you. During your ITC you will receive a series of practical and theoretical sessions under the guidance of your Freediving Instructor Trainer. The aim of this course is:
- Getting to know the SSI freediving teaching materials to present it in a knowledgeable and professional manner.
- Learning the theoretical and in-water teaching skills you need in order to be a confident and competent freediving instructor.
- Understand and recognize the main mistakes and problems you will encounter when teaching beginners and advanced freediving courses and help the students to overcome them.
- Learning and getting comfortable with the Basic, Level 1 and Level 2 freediving programs that you will teach to your students.
- Get a deep knowledge of other aspect related to teaching Freediving, like the legal aspects, marketing, business policies and other side activities you can offer in your business.
- At the end of the course you will be certified as Level 1 Freediving Instructor.
- Find all Requirements and Assessments Here